Whilst the virus continues to cause disruption to the county, the Beaufort will continue to operate but for those who are staying at home, we can offer our Takeaway service.
We would like to reassure local residents that we are taking the Covid-19 virus extremely seriously at the Beaufort and are doing everything in our power to safeguard the health and well-being of both our customers and staff.
We do however appreciate that for some, going out is not a viable option and we would therefore like to let you know that we are offering a home delivery service between 12pm & 8pm Wednesday to Saturday.
To place your order please give us a call on 01291 690412
Payment can be made with a credit/debit card at the time of ordering.
We are in this together. Stay safe everyone
These are trying times for ALL small, independent businesses. This virus poses a serious threat to our future. Your support in keeping us aﬂoat and part of your community means a great deal to us and we sincerely thank you.
Ewch i food.gov.uk/ratings i ganfod sgor hylendid bwyd ein busnes neu gofynnwch inni beth yw ein sgor hylendid bwyd wrth archebu. Go to food.gov.uk/ratings to find out the food hygiene rating of business, or ask us for our food hygiene rating when you order.
- Welsh lamb cutlets (cooked pink or well done), red wine jus
- Grilled breast of chicken, green peppercorn sauce
- Braised prime Welsh beef bourguignon
- Chicken, ham & leek casserole
- Poached fillet of salmon, tarragon sauce
- Grilled swordfish steak, bell pepper & coconut sauce
- Welsh pork & leek sausage, onion gravy
- Freshwater king prawns in a mild curry served with white rice
- Spicy chicken curry served with white rice Grilled seabass fillet, lemon butter sauce
- Bajan fishcakes, mild Jamaican coconut curry sauce
- Lightly fried large scampi, mushy peas
- Roast vegetable, apricot, nut & goat’s cheese roast(v)
- Spinach & ricotta ravioli, rich creamy pesto(v)
All the above @ £9.95 each
Chipped potatoes, New potatoes, Seasonal vegetables – £1.00 per portion
**** Fresh Haddock and Chips, with peas – £7.95 ***
If you have any food allergies please enquire when ordering and our staﬀ can advise you accordingly
Why not add on one of our gorgeous wines to go with your meal
Chardonnay – “The Paddocks” – Australia
Pinot Grigio – “Operetto” – Italy
Sauvignon Blanc – “Nyala” – South Africa
Tempranillo Blanco – “Vivanco” – Spain
Merlot – “Alto Bajo” – Chile
Malbec – “El Colectivo” – Argentina
Shiraz – “The Old Press” – Australia
Tempranillo – “El Mura” – Spain
£12 (per 75cl bottle)