Free Delivery to Raglan, otherwise pickup only
We would like to reassure local residents that we are taking the Covid-19 virus extremely seriously at the Beaufort and are doing everything in our power to safeguard the health and well-being of both our customers and staff.
We would like to let you know that we are offering a Take away service between 12pm & 7pm Monday to Saturday and Sunday Lunch 12-3pm.
All locally sourced ingredients. If you have any food allergies please enquire when ordering and our staff can advise you accordingly
Payment can be made with a credit/debit card at the time of ordering.
To place your order please give us a call on
* Welsh lamb cutlets (cooked pink or well done), red wine jus
* Grilled breast of chicken, green peppercorn sauce
* Braised prime Welsh beef bourguignon
* Chicken, ham & leek casserole
* Poached fillet of salmon, tarragon sauce
* Grilled swordfish steak, bell pepper & coconut sauce
* Freshwater king prawns in a mild curry served with white rice
* Spicy chicken curry served with white rice Grilled seabass fillet, lemon butter sauce
* Bajan fishcakes, mild Jamaican coconut curry sauce
* Lightly fried large scampi, mushy peas
* Spinach & ricotta ravioli, rich creamy pesto(v)
All the above @ £9.95 each
All above sides are £1.00 per portion
Sunday Lunch available for £12 each
Fantastic Fish and Chips
*** Fresh Haddock and Chips, with peas – £8.95 ***
How about a Pizza?
12 inch Stone baked Pizza with ripe Italian tomato base and freshly grated Mozzarella and with the following options:
Spanish Mixed Seafood
Hawaiian Ham and Pineapple
Spicy Chicken and Chorizo
Vegetarian Roasted Mediterranean Vegetable
* Wood Fired, tomato and mozzarella pizza
* Kid’s Fish and Chips with peas
* Chicken goujons and chips
* Sausage, beans and chips
* Scampi and chips
All the above @ £5.95 each
How about a Gorgeous Dessert
RICH CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE (Gluten free)
LEMON ROULADE(Gluten Free) served with cream.
TRADITIONAL DEEP FILLED APPLE PIE served hot with cream or custard.
STICKY TOFFEE PUDDING(Gluten Free)served with cream or custard.
All the above – £6.95
Why not treat yourself to a bottle of Wine too: (Usual licencing rules apply)
Chardonnay – “The Paddocks” – Australia
Pinot Grigio – “Operetto” – Italy
Sauvignon Blanc – “Nyala” – South Africa
Tempranillo Blanco – “Vivanco” – Spain
Merlot – “Alto Bajo” – Chile
Malbec – “El Colectivo” – Argentina
Shiraz – “The Old Press” – Australia
Tempranillo – “El Mura” – Spain
£12 (per 75cl bottle)
Ewch i food.gov.uk/ratings i ganfod sgor hylendid bwyd ein busnes neu gofynnwch inni beth yw ein sgor hylendid bwyd wrth archebu. Go to food.gov.uk/ratings to find out the food hygiene rating of business, or ask us for our food hygiene rating when you order.