We would like to reassure local residents that we are taking the Covid-19 virus extremely seriously at the Beaufort and are doing everything in our power to safeguard the health and well-being of both our customers and staff.
We are now offering our Takeaway Service whilst we are all in isolation.
The Beaufort is serving the community that we all love.
We would like to let you know that we are offering a Take away between 12pm & 7pm Thursday to Saturday (Not Sunday).
All locally sourced ingredients. If you have any food allergies please enquire when ordering and our staff can advise you accordingly
Payment can be made with a credit/debit card at the time of ordering.
To place your order please give us a call on
* Welsh lamb cutlets (cooked pink or well done), red wine jus
* Grilled breast of chicken, green peppercorn sauce
* Braised prime Welsh beef bourguignon
* Chicken, ham & leek casserole
* Poached fillet of salmon, tarragon sauce
* Grilled swordfish steak, bell pepper & coconut sauce
* Welsh pork & leek sausage, onion gravy
* Freshwater king prawns in a mild curry served with white rice
* Spicy chicken curry served with white rice Grilled seabass fillet, lemon butter sauce
* Bajan fishcakes, mild Jamaican coconut curry sauce
* Lightly fried large scampi, mushy peas
* Roast vegetable, apricot, nut & goat’s cheese roast(v)
* Spinach & ricotta ravioli, rich creamy pesto(v)
All the above @ £9.95 each
All above sides are £1.00 per portion
*** Fresh Haddock and Chips, with peas – £7.95 ***
* Wood Fired, tomato and mozzarella pizza
* Kid’s Fish and Chips with peas
* Chicken goujons and chips
* Sausage, beans and chips
* Scampi and chips
All the above @ £5.95 each
Why not treat yourself to a bottle of Wine too: (Usual licencing rules apply)
- Chardonnay – “The Paddocks” – Australia
- Pinot Grigio – “Operetto” – Italy
- Sauvignon Blanc – “Nyala” – South Africa
- Tempranillo Blanco – “Vivanco” – Spain
- Merlot – “Alto Bajo” – Chile
- Malbec – “El Colectivo” – Argentina
- Shiraz – “The Old Press” – Australia
- Tempranillo – “El Mura” – Spain
£12 (per 75cl bottle)
Ewch i food.gov.uk/ratings i ganfod sgor hylendid bwyd ein busnes neu gofynnwch inni beth yw ein sgor hylendid bwyd wrth archebu. Go to food.gov.uk/ratings to find out the food hygiene rating of business, or ask us for our food hygiene rating when you order.